Sound Card & Multimedia & MP3
0621 (Sensaura Library 2135)
STEP1.SYS : 1. The full function chip, can be used as FuncLimited chip.
2. When chip is FuncLimited, delete AC3-pin in WaveCyclicSB16.
3. When use 44k rendering for SPDIFOUT, we must receive a 2 channels
format from system, because the Sensaura library can't support
channel mixing st this time. (if we un-check Reverb, and use MCI
to play sound, the sound will be missing).
0620 (Sensaura Library 2135)
STEP1.SYS : 1. After Sensaura rendering, multiply a coefficient 1.2 to increase
the signal level for HCT test of Sensaura WDM driver.
2. only Sensaura INF exists (HCTINF is cancelled).
STEP2.SYS : 1. In INF file, use "CutMSSpeakerConfig" to disconnect the speaker
config from Microsoft control panel.
STEP3.SYS : 1. When judging FuncLimited, chip 055 is inversed.
2. When chip is FuncLimited, ValidateFormat will fail the format,
0619 (Sensaura Library 2135)
STEP1.SYS : 1. PC Speaker mute
2. Microphone recording gain control (Boost when recording)
3. When playing a 6 channel wave during recording is active,
inform Sensaura and switch to 4 speakers.
4. In KSPROPERTY_CMAUDIO_MISCELLANEOUS property, add an item called,
EnableSensaura, to save ADAPTER_USE_SENSAURA in registry.
STEP2.SYS : 1. In KSPROPERTY_CMAUDIO_SPDIF property, add an item called,
SamplingRate, to select rendering SPDIF on 44k or 48k
2. fix speaker geometry
3. fix Microphone recording gain control (stored in HWMixerExtSettings)
STEP3.SYS : 1. fix the bug of "When recording is active, switch to 4 speakers"