Sound Card & Multimedia & MP3
BenQ Joybee 130
Firmware Update Guide
Standard operation procedure for Joybee130 firmware upgrade
1. Use Winzip to unzip the files and double click.
2. Double click “Setup.exe”to run firmware upgrade program installation.
3. Follow installation wizard to finish setup.
4. When finishing installation,
(1) Connect Joybee130 to the PC/NB which had installed firmware
(2) Make backup copy of those data inside Joybee130.(During firmware
upgrade, device will be formatted and all data will be erased)
5. Go to “Start” menu and “all program”, look for BenQ Joybee 130 Digital
Audio Player - > Firmware Download, click to start.
6. Current firmware version: The firmware currently inside device.
Upgrade firmware version: The firmware will be installed.
Check the “Format data area” and click start.
(remember to backup data all data inside Joybee130 )
7. Click “Yes”.
8 DO NOT disconnect Joybee130 during the program upgrading.
9. After finished upgrading, close dialogue window.(Please still keep
10. To remove Joybee130 safely, double click icon at the right bottom of
windows screen , and choose the Joybee130 and click OK to stop.
11. Remove Joybee130 from PC/NB after the message “safe to remove