Hewlett Packard HP Officejet Pro K550
Printer Series Windows Full Printing system
This driver supports the HP Officejet Pro K550, K550dtn, K550dtwn printer on Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003
Please note that this driver includes:
Printer driver installer
PCL3 printer drivers
Issue: 2 bytes bold font (Japanese, Korean, Chinese Traditional and Chinese Simplified font) does not appear bold in the printout in a Microsoft Windows XP environment.
Issue: Missing print jobs when printing from Microsoft Photo editor.
Issue: Print dialog screen is corrupted when printing from Realfast software.
Operating system(s): Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Download file size: 75.07M
No additional prerequisites
1. Turn on the printer first, then the computer.
2. Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs that are running on your computer.
3. Download the file to your hard drive, and double click on the downloaded ojprok550_xx_setup.exe, the installer will run automatically.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions.
For Direct connection
5. On the Connection Type screen, select the option to connect through USB and click Next.
6. When prompted, turn on the printer and connect it to the computer using a USB cable. The Found New Hardware wizard appears on the computer screen, and the printer icon is created in the Printers folder.
For Network Connection
5. On the Connection Type screen, select the option to connect through network and click Next.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.