Hewlett Packard HP LaserJet P1005
Full Feature Software and Driver
Windows 2000-2003 64 bits-XP 64 bits-Vista 64 bits
The full software solution provides print functionality and all the additional software included on the CD included with the product.
Operating system(s): Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit), Microsoft Windows XP 64-Bit Edition, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition, Microsoft Windows XP x64
Download file size: 205.63M
Approximately 590 MB of hard disk space is require to use this download.
Minimum Installation Requirements:
A Pentium (90 MHz) processor or greater
64 MB of RAM
205 MB of available hard disk space
SVGA 800x66 16-bit color display
This section will help you in the download of the software to your computer and start you on the install process. Below are easy-to-follow instructions for downloading and installing printer drivers.
Approximately 590 MB of hard disk space is required to use this download.
1. Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
2. Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
3. Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
4. Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
5. Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
6. Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. The directory these files are extracted to will have a similar name to the printer model that was downloaded (i.e., c:\ hp_LJP1000_Full_Solution). However, you can change the path and directory name at the time of extracting the file. Please note the directory and path where the files are extracted.
7. Install this file by clicking Start then Run on your PC. Select Browse and find the directory where the file had been saved. Double-click on the file, autorun.exe to start the install.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: After the installation is complete the downloaded .exe file and the extraction folder (by default: C:\hp_LJP1000_Full_Solution) can be deleted to up 205 MB of hard disk space.