Hewlett Packard HP Deskjet 9300
Add printer PCL3 driver WHQL certified
This driver supports the hp deskjet 9300 series printer on Windows NT.
It contains ONLY the driver and does NOT include installation instructions, the printer driver uninstaller or the printer toolbox.
1. Download the file onto your local hard drive.
2. Choose View then Options in your Windows Explorer. Check that the settings "Show all files" and "display the full path in title bar" are enabled.
3. Double click the .exe file.
4. This will extract all components necessary for the "add printer" installation in to your hard drive. Make a note of the location of the extracted components.
5. Use the printer folder or the Windows control panel to initiate the "add printer" option on your computer.
6. Follow the step-by-step instructions, which will appear, on your screen.
7. When appropriate, use the "Have Disk" option, and start the installation by browsing to the sub-directory that contains the extracted components.
8. Follow the remaining instructions, which will appear, on your screen.