Disc Title Printer Application
Windows Vista 64 bits-Windows 7 64 bits
The software being offered here is an application for the Disc Title Printer, which is part of the CASIO USB Peripheral Series.
Be sure to read all the following information carefully before performing the download and using the software.
Applicable Printer: CW-L300/CW-K85/CW-E60/CW-75/CW-50
Ver3.03 ( for Windows® XP,2000 Professional,Me,98SE,or 98 )
Ver3.50 ( for Windows® 7 / Windows Vista®(64/32bit) ) NEW
To download the software
1. Click the CWup303W.exe , DTP_350W.exe or DTP_350W_x64.exe download file name below.
2. On the file save dialog box that appears, specify the folder where you want it to be saved, and then click the Save button. This downloads a self-extracting file to your computer.
To install the software
1. If Disc Title Printer application is already running on your computer, shut it down.
2. Quit all other applications that are running on your computer.
3. On the Start menu, click Run.
4. Click the Browse button, and then use the dialog box that appears to select the file you downloaded (CWup303W.exe , DTP_350W.exe or DTP_350W_x64.exe).
5. Click the Open button, which returns to the Run dialog box.
6. Click OK to start installation.
7. After installation of the software is complete, follow the instructions that appear and restart your computer.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Use of this software is allowed subject to the following terms and conditions. Should you feel that you cannot observe any of the following terms and conditions for some reason, please do not use this software.
1. You agree to use this software only on the printer model indicated by the "Applicable Printers" item above.
2. You agree not to re-distribute this software in any form.
3. You agree not to attempt to modify, improve, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble this software.
4. You are not allowed to change any of the copyright markings on this software in any way.
5. CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. shall not be held liable for any losses arising out of the use of this software.
6. You agree to download, install, and use this software at your own risk.
1. Operation of this software is not supported under Windows® 3.1, 95, XP Professional x64 Edition, or the Macintosh.
2. Operation of this software is not supported on an operating system that has been upgraded from a previous version.
3. The application may not be able to run correctly on certain system hardware and software configurations.
4. Be sure to read all of the other software precautions and other information that accompanies the software.
5. Ver.3.50 on Windows® 7/Windows Vista® : There is the following restriction.
-Help does not display. For details, click here.
-Capturing function does not work properly at Windows® Aero™ mode on display.