Internal HUB with FireWire-USB 2.0-Card Reader-Audio
Procedure to create custom icons for the MacOS 8.6-9.2 MSC driver:
1. Download iconographer 2.4 or later at http://www.mscape.com/products/iconographer.html
2. Using the FILE MENU, Choose OPEN ICON
3. Choose the 'mscicons' file in the system folder:preferences. It is a ResEdit resource file that contains the family of default icons.
4. A screen appears that shows the entire family of icons in the file. There should be 4 numbered with ID's 0,1,2,3.
5. Expand the "members" floating window to exposure all icons in the family.
6. Double click on any family icon member to edit it.
7. When finished editing all icons, select FILE MENU -> SAVE AS
8. Icon Format: Mac OS New (Resources) should be selected as the icon format in the dialog's pop-up menu.
9. Click 'save' to save over the existing name.
Notes: The icons for each LUN are stored in the 'mscicons' file in the system folder:preferences root. The icons have resource ID's 0,1,2,3 respectively, which represents the LUN on the storage device for which the icon will be retrieved. This is the file that should be edited by Iconographer.