Buffalo WLI-U2-G300N Wireless-N Nfiniti USB 2.0 Adapter
• Select Install Wireless
• Click Next to install a driver for the USB adapter.
• Select Agree and click Next to continue the process after reviewing the license
• A window will appear prompting the insertion of the Wireless Adapter. Plug the
included cable into the Nfiniti AirStation Wireless USB Adapter and your PC’s USB
Installing Wireless Drivers
• When the ‘Found New Hardware Wizard’ launches, click Next to run the wizard.
• If the ‘Digital Signature Not Found’ page opens, click Yes.
• When the Wireless USB Adapter is successfully installed, click Finish. Restart your
computer if prompted.
Connecting Wireless Clients to your Network
Buffalo supports three different
methods for connecting your wireless
client device to your network.
If your AP supports it, use the simple,
utterly secure AOSS to connect.
Install the Client Manager from your
AirNavigator CD (page 7) and turn to
You may also use the Client Manager
software from your AirNavigator CD to
configure your network manually. See
page 15 for more on Client Manager.
If you’re running Windows XP on your
PC, you may use its built-in Zero
Configuration tool to connect to your
router/AP. See page 20 for more on
Client Manager can be used to survey and connect to available access points, confi gure
WPA/WEP encryption, and create connection profi les.
Note: When Client Manager is installed, Windows XP Wireless Zero Confi guration is
Installing Client Manager
Insert the AirNavigator CD into the CDROM
drive of you computer. If the Air
Navigator Setup Wizard does not launch
automatically, launch it manually by
clicking Start and then Run. Enter D:Setup.exe in the dialog box that appears.
Click OK. Select Install Wireless Client
• Once the Client Manager Installer launches, click Next.
• Press Agree to accept the license agreement and continue installation.
• Click OK when Client Manager
installation is complete.
• Press Exit Setup to exit AirNavigator.
• Client Manager is now installed and
running. Right-click on its icon (the
black antenna) to use it.