Aus Linx AL-95003
AL-95003 PC Card Drive Installation Procedure
** Please install software before you install hardware.
1) Software Setup Procedure
* If your system is Windows XP, you can skip this setup.
1. Power on your computer with Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000
2. Insert the setup diskette into the floppy disk drive of your computer;
Or download the driver from our WEB and unzip the zip file to a proper
3. Run "Setup.exe" and the welcome dialog box appears, click "Next" to
4. The "Software License Agreement" dialog box appears, read through it
and click "Yes" to continue setup.
5. The setup program will automatically identify the running system,
install corresponding software and configue your system for the PC
6. Click "Finish" to compltet the software setup.
2) Hardware Setup procedure
After software setup, please refer to following instructions to install
your PC card drive hardware.
1. Power off your PC and remove the power plug from the wall outlet.
2. Remove the cover of your computer.
3. Install the PC Card drive to a free PCI slot and utilize the mounting
screw to secure the PC card drive in place.
4. Put back and secure the cover of your computer
5. Re-connect the power plug back to the wall outlet and power on your