Follow the steps to install the USB Fast Ethernet Adapter driver:
1. Start your PC, then insert the USB Fast Ethernet Adapter into an available
USB slot in your PC.
2. "Found New Hardware Wizard" dialog box should appear. Insert the USB Fast Ethernet
Adapter Driver diskette into an available floppy drive.
4. Choose "Install from a list or specific location(Advanced)" item and press the Next
button to proceed. Don't select the "Install the software automatically(Recommended)"
item because it will always lead you into a confusing situation and sometimes
with a wrong searching result.
5. Choose "Search removable media(floppy, CD-ROM...)" item and press Next button
6. WinXP will start to search the removable media for a matched INF file with the adapter.
Have system found the matched INF file in your removable media, the WinXP should
display a appropriate product name according to the matched INF file. A "Hardware
Installation" dialog box will appear if the driver is not yet get the Windows Logo. If
such dialog appears, then click the Continue Anyway button to proceed and system will
start copying the driver into your hard disk.
8. Click Finish button, restart your computer if necessary and you USB Fast Ethernet
Adapter should work properly now.