Windows CE 5.0
For SMDK2410 ARM platform Solutions:
This issue has been confirmed to be a CETK 5.0 issue by Microsoft CETK team.
They will fix this issue in the future. Below are the solutions to avoid
this situation suggested by Microsoft,
1. Make sure the CETK Clientside.exe program is NOT currently running on
2. Start Windows CE Test Kit (CETK) on the desktop machine.
3. Select "Start client..." from the "Connection" menu.
4. On the "Device Connection" dialog, make sure the "Use Windows Sockets
for the client/server communication." checkbox is NOT checked.
5. Click "Connect..." to get the connection to Windows CE target device.
6. On the "Select a Windows CE Device" dialog, select the device you are
connecting to (typically "Default Device") and click OK.
7. Select "Windows CE Device Driver Test Kit" and click right mouse key
to select "Deselect All Tests".
8. Expand the "Ethernet" test items under "Windows CE Device Driver Test Kit".
9. Select "One-Card Network Card Miniport Driver Test" and click right mouse key
to select "Edit Command Line...". Enter
command on the Edit Command Line dialog and click OK.
10.Select "Windows CE Device Driver Test Kit" and click right mouse key
to select "Start Tests" to start the Ethernet testings.