Fax & Modem & ISDN
Draytek VigorSwitch G2240
Quick User Guide for Firmware
Before you start installing VigorSwitch G2240, please verify that the package
contains the following items:
?? VigorSwitch G2240
?? Power Cord
?? Rubber Feet
?? Rack Mount Kit
Please notify your sales representative immediately if any of the items is missing or
Power Requirements: AC Line
Voltage : 100~240 VAC
Frequency : 50~60 Hz
Consumption : 30W
1. Install the switch in the rack with mounting accessory.
2. Connect the switch to an AC power source.
3. The port 1–24 connector is RJ-45 jack on the switch. Use Category 5 UTP
cable to connect between the switch and end station.
4. The port 21~24 includes two types of media --- TP and SFP fiber modules;
they support TP or fiber with auto-detected function.
5. Use RS-232 interface to pre-configure the switch for network management.
6. For example: IP address, VLAN, Port Trunking, STP, etc.
The default settings for switch’s serial port are listed as follows:
Baud rate 115200
Stop bits 1
Data bits 8
Flow control none
The default values of the switch are listed as follows:
IP Address/Subnet Mask/Default Gateway: Assigned by DHCP Server
Username : admin
Password : admin
User also can use telnet or web to pre-configure the switch with the default IP
address and username/password in the first configuration.
Additionally, if a user connects VigorSwitch to VigorPro router, he also can access
into VigorPro web configuration page to find out External Devices menu item.
Then click the new added switch icon to open the web configuration of