Fax & Modem & ISDN
1. Run "SPW95.EXE"(95/98/ME) or "SWP2000.EXE"(2000/XP) to clean ISDN information.
2. Shutdown machine
3. Don't have to remove exist ISDN cards from machine
4. Power on machine
5. Install drivers as usual pnp devices
Note. USB device can be plug in before or after step 4.
How to install Win2000 CAPI driver over external serial TA
1. Run "SWP2000.EXE" to clean ISDN information.
2. Make sure that the serial TA was installed as a PnP modem.
3. Restart computer
4. Choose ControlPanel/AddNewHardware/AddDevice/SelectFromList/NetworkAdapter/HaveDisk
5. Point to isdnlink.inf
6. Select "ISDN Adapter (UART Active)"