Fax & Modem & ISDN
How to install this INF driver for Windows NT 4.0
1. Open 'My Computer' select the 'Control Panel' and double click 'Modem' icon.
2. If this is the first time which you want to install, go to step 4.
3. Click 'Add' button to add a new modem.
4. Check 'Don't detect my modem, I will select it from a list', then click 'Next'.
5. Click 'Have disk' button.
6. Insert the driver disk into a driver, then enter or browse the directory of the INF file and click 'OK'
7. Select a modem which you want to install from list, then click 'Next'.
8. Select a communication port for your modem, usually in COM2.
9. Click 'Next', then follow the rest process on screen to complete this installation.