Fax & Modem & ISDN
Allnet TOTALCOM Pro
Installing MultiFunction PRO drivers using CD-ROM:
(1) Insert the MultiFunction PRO into an available PCMCIA (Type II or III) slot. Windows 2000 will detect the MultiFunction PRO and pop up a "Welcome to the Found New Hardware Wizard" dialog box. Click on "Next>" to let the wizard search for the drivers.
(2) Select "Search for the best driver for your device(Recommended)", click on "Next>" again. Choose "CD-ROM drives" as the option for installation and click "Next>".
(3) When prompted to insert installation disks, insert the MultiFunction PRO Installation CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive; then click on "Next" to continue. The Wizard will read the installation information files on the CD-ROM and display a dialog box showing that it has found the driver for the device.
(4) Click on "Next>", the Wizard will copy some files. The dialog box "Completing the Found New Hardware Wizard" will appear. Click "Finish" and Windows 2000 will start to add the following MultiFunction PRO devices that it has found:
- WAVEXA XP-BUS Controller
- MultiFunction PRO XP-LAN 10/100 Ethernet Adapter
- MultiFunction PRO XP-ISDN Adapter
(5) If the dialog boxes "Digital Signature Not Found" appear, click "Yes" to continue the installation.
(6) The First half of the installation has been completed.
(7) The Second half of the installation can be launched by clicking on the "Start" button and then run. Enter "d:\Win2k\setup" (assuming that d: is your CD-ROM drive) as the program to open. Click on "Ok" to continue.
(8) WAVEXA Setup will install MultiFunction PRO 56K Modem and MultiFunction PRO GSM Modem. If the dialog boxes "Digital Signature Not Found" appear, click "Yes" to continue the installation.
(9) Once the "Installation Completed" dialog appears, it indicates that the second half of installation has ended and a reboot of the system is needed.
(10) Click on "Finish" to reboot Windows. You will have to configure your MultiFunction PRO XP-LAN 10/100 Adapter before accessing the network. For further details of your network configuration, please consult your system administrator.