Mouse & Keyboard & Other Input
Digital Research DRMouseLS
Û MODEL: For Microsoft Mode, Mouse System Mode and PS/2 Mode Compatible
Û FILE NAME: README.DOC VERSION 7.1
º *** PART 1: INTRODUCTION *** º
===== Product Support =====
If you have any questions about your Mouse/Trackball, all our Technical
Support Group. They will be able to assist you and give you help with any
problem you may encounter. For your technical support telephone number,
please refer to your Limited Warranty Card.
When you call Technical Support, please have the following information
* Your original Mouse/Trackball Driver Disk (with version number).
* This User's Guide.
* The Make and Model of your computer.
* Contents of your system's AUTOEXEC.BAT and CONFIG.SYS files.
* A list of peripherals that are installed on your system.
It is also helpful if you are in front of your computer when you call.
This information will help our personal to quickly and accurately answer
===== The Mouse/Trackball Supports Different Protocols =====
³ Model No. ³ Active ³ Microsoft ³ Mouse System ³ PS/2 Mouse³
³ ³ buttons ³ Mode ³ Mode ³ Mode ³
³ M models ³ 2 ³ X ³ ³ ³
³ P models ³ 2 ³ ³ ³ X ³
³ MP models ³ 2 ³ X ³ ³ X ³
³ S models ³ 3 ³ X ³ X ³ ³
NOTE: The Trackball M, P, MP models are 2-button protocol with an additional
(3rd) button in the middle for use with our "Window Lock" function.
===== Specifications =====
* Encoder: Opto-Mechanical
* Cable Length: 1.5 Meters ñ10% (5 Feet ñ10%)
* Variable Resolution: 20 DPI ~ 6400 DPI (Default value 200 DPI)
* Tracking Speed: 500 mm/sec (20 in/sec)
* Total Current: 7mA
* Baud Rate: 1200 Baud
* Operating Temperature: -0øC ~ 50øC (32øF ~ 122øF)
* Storage Temperature: -40øC ~ 70øC (-40øF ~ 158øF)
* Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 85% RH