Mouse & Keyboard & Other Input
Belkin USB Optical Mouse
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for
a CLASS B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits
are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference
when the equipment is operated in a residential installation. This equipment
generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and if not installed
and used in accordance with the instruction manual may cause harmful
interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that
interference will not occur in a particular installation. if this
equipment does cause interference to radio or television reception, which can
be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following
* Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
* Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
* Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to
which the receiver is connected.
* Consult the dealer or an experienced radio TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to
the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation.