Mouse & Keyboard & Other Input
wkb-4000us users guide.pdf
SETUP & INSTALLATION
1) Make sure that your computer is turned OFF before installing this keyboard or any other hardware device.
2) Install the AAA batteries into the Wireless Keyboard
3) Plug the mini USB receiver in an available USB port on the back of your computer. (DO NOT FORCE)
4) Turn on the computer.
5) Then press the “SW” button on the mini USB receiver once.
6) Within 15 seconds of pressing the “SW” button press the “Fn” key on the lower left corner of the wireless keyboard.
7) The touchpad should function with the standard PS/2 mouse driver. Upon startup when the new hardware is detected, these drivers should be automatically selected. If you have problems, first remove any other drivers that may be installed from a previous pointing device.