HD Controller & Removable drive
Navigation on main menu (setup) is available when there is no device plugged (Important:Update can only be done in 480 or 576P mode as resolution)
How to upgrade the firmware:
1. Copy the file "bank30.rom" to the root directory of a USB key. No change the file name.
2. Power on the N120 and connect it with TV.
3. Plug the USB key to the N120.
4. Go to file menu, select bank30.rom file and press play button.
5. You will see an update message shown on the left upper corner on the TV screen.
(It means the N120 is being upgraded. Make sure no power off during upgrading, or there would be unexpected problem.)
6. After finishing upgrading, the blue indicator on the front cover will turn red.
7. Then reboot the N120. The upgrading is finished.