Initio 9100U/9100UW Device Driver(V2.04) for OS/2 3.X & 4.X
I) Installation procedures for INI-9100U/9100UW OS/2 3.X & 4.X device driver:
i) installed as a secondary controller
1) Open the OS/2 System Folder.
2) Open the System Setup Folder.
3) Double-click "Device Driver Install".
4) Insert the Initio installation diskette into your floppy drive.
5) Change to the OS/2 directory.
6) Choose INI910U.ADD, then click INSTALL.
7) After the installation is done, OS/2 will report the status.
ii) installed as a primary controller
1) Make backup copies of the OS/2 Diskette 1.
2) Copy the INI910U.ADD onto OS/2 Diskette 1.
3) Modify the config.sys file on Diskette 1 to add
4) Install OS/2 using the backup Diskette 1
II) Driver configuration options:
/V Verbose mode provides detail information about driver when
driver is initialized
/!V Non Verbose mode (default)
/ET Driver assumes that all targets have more than one LUN (default)
/!ET Driver assumes that all targets only have LUN 0
/Q:x Specifies maximum number of tag commands per target
/!Q No tag command
/B:(d,dd),. Scan devices only on PCI BUS d, DEVICE dd
/B:d Scan all the devices on the PCI BUS d
/T:xxxx Target enable mask WORD (Default scan all targets)
/A:d Adapter IDs are assigned based on BIOS address and
then PCI device address
/DM:d,.. Enable direct access storage device (DASD) support on target d
/!DM:d,.. Disable DASD manager support on target d
/SM:d,.. Enable SCSI manager support on target d
/!SM:d,.. Disable SCSI manager support on target d
Close comments X