Nom de fichier
Remove any older driver from your system. (If further assistance for removal of driver, please contact us via our contact phone number)
2. Download the Windows 2000 driver from our website, to a conveniently easy to find location in your computer.
3. Extract downloaded driver file to your local hard drive for easier retrieval.
4. Locate the folder from the extraction and highlight the “setup” icon; right click on mouse and select properties.
5. Locate the “Compatibility” tab.
6. Check the box labeled “ Run this program for compatibility mode:”
7. Select “Windows 2000” and finish the setup by clicking “ok”.
8. Run the setup.exe file and follow the onscreen procedure for driver installation.